We are seeing a growing number of business owners who, for a variety of reasons, are choosing to sell their rent roll portfolios.
With targeted marketing of a rent roll, we are experiencing good competition from buyers wishing to purchase and integrate a new rent roll into their existing businesses. This generates immediate cash flow and asset value.
A buyer usually can leverage their existing infrastructure without adding huge expenses to their business. For example, with a small amount of planning the income generated from buying a rent roll of 90 properties can far exceed the extra associated costs. These could be:
- Small upgrade to the computer system or trust accounting package.
- Additional fixed office costs including desks, electricity, office space, rent etc.
- No additional staff, or perhaps employing an administration person to assist the Property Manager.
- Additional sales income generated from the “new rent roll”.
- No additional procedural systems.
Contact us today and discuss how you can grow and develop your business through rent roll procurements.